Defiance, Ohio - I’m Against the Government
They’ll lock you up if you don’t play by the rules.
Twist it out and beat it out of you in a padded room.
So, what do you do with a council full of charlatans
beating on the table with their dirty hands?
This is not an excuse, it’s just self defense.
Spit it out.
Come on, let it go.
They don’t want no one to drive electric cars.
Spending all the money obuilding rockets that can shoot down all the stars.
I’m against the government, anti-establishment and I love subversive elements.
Might not ever be the president, oh no.
This band will always be my favorite. They continue to grow and shift and alter their music and I’m left more impressed with their next release than I was with their last. I sincerely hope they come back to the west coast some time soon.
tagged as: NEW. defiance ohio. bloomington. punk. diy.
- crybabyzona likes this
- janhanklcult likes this
- mothdude likes this
- aaarons-party reblogged this from eatdatshrimp
- eatdatshrimp reblogged this from explainingwatertothefish and added:
- sarahchristinegibbons reblogged this from explainingwatertothefish
- explainingwatertothefish reblogged this from mokarnage
- evrythingdies likes this
- meadowhillele reblogged this from thedrivingsnow and added:
- meadowhillele likes this
- thedrivingsnow reblogged this from remuslumpen
- thedrivingsnow likes this
- inventinghope likes this
- niclesflics reblogged this from remuslumpen and added:
- vmyrsnhm likes this
- loveandzombies likes this
- jipc likes this
- falseverdict likes this
- inwiththenoose likes this
- remuslumpen reblogged this from myconquestofbread and added:
- remuslumpen likes this
- fagbrat reblogged this from myconquestofbread
- myconquestofbread posted this